- Style: Dried, Preserved
- Type: Orange
- Taste: Sweet
- Shape: Whole
- Drying Process: AD
- Preservation Process: Syrup
- Cultivation Type: Common
- Packaging: Bulk
- Max. Moisture (%): 18-22%
- Certification: HACCP,KOSHER
- Weight (kg): 12.5
- Shelf Life: 12MONTH
- Place of Origin: Shandong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: TAIHE
- COLOR: ORANGE
Packaging & Delivery
1)inner packing: four plastic bags in one carton separated by clapboard
2)outer packing:1 x 12.5kg/ctn ,corrugated cardborad box.
CONVEYANCE:20'GP FCL: 1, 520ctn: 19MT
|Delivery Detail:||Within two-three weeks|
Product Name: Dried Kumquats
Preserved fruits has a history of more than one thousand years in China. The manufaturing process come from ancient royal palace, reserve the taste of the original fruits and most of the fruits nutritions. Chinese preserved fruits ever won the reward of Panama international fair in 1913.
1) Bright red, translucent, sour and sweet with raw kumquat flavour
2) SO2: 600PPM max, no other additives and preservatives;
3) Size: diametre 2.5—3cm, 13— 15pieces/100g
4) Total Sugar: 50%-65%
5) Storage period: 18 months
6) Season: greenhouse plant, all year around
7) Supplying period: All year around
WHY CHOOSE US:
We are one of three biggest manufacturers and exporters in fresh fruits, preserved&dried fruits in Yantai City wchic is the biggest manufacturing case of chinese northern fruits.
We select the best raw kumquats which are produced without pesticides in the farm and make sure every precedure during manufacturing avoid effects of pollution in the factory, so we guarantee that is the really natural foodstuff. With the advantage of cheap lobor force in China and geographical position, therefore, we can supply the high quality products but with the most competetive price.
Russia, Southeast Asia, Europe, United States, Middle east, Japan, Australia, and other areas.